Got a quick job to create a website? Too busy to design your own template in DreamWeaver? Don’t worry here is an online service that let you build your website in minutes. If you start buildings your website in DreamWeaver or in similar website creating tool then it takes minimum 3-4 days to accomplish the task as you need to create a decent template with menus, embed gallery and contact form etc. and further you should keep it safely in your hard drive and take backups. But here is a resource that let you create a free website quickly and i.e. Wix.com.
With Wix you can create stunning website and host it for free, here you need not write a single line of code but just drag and drop the elements such as gallery, buttons, menus, shapes and apps. Along with this you can also create a mobile website, portfolio, online shop and facebook page in this platform. Wix brings up hundreds of templates for vivid categories including business, music and entertainment, online shop, photography, design & art, retail & fashion, restaurant and hospitality, personal and facebook. If you don’t want to work with pre-defined templates then you can choose blank template. Here you get HTML5 as well as flash templates and almost all of them are free.
You can create a free website in Wix for personal use or go for the premium if you wish to have more features. Just create an account, choose a template and start adding data. That’s it and of course websites created with Wix are search engine friendly.
How to create a free website in Wix?
Well.. Here is a step by step guide with screenshots on how to create a free website in Wix, just go through-
- Signup to Wix and click on “Create” button
- Choose a category and sub category of your website, click on “Go” button
- Now select the template that suites your business, you can choose HTML5 as well as flash templates
- Click on the “Edit” button below the selected template, a windows gets open and allows you to customize your website, before customizing specify your website name
- Add new pages that you planned to include in your website
- Change the template color if necessary, add gallery, buttons and menus on various pages you just created, double click on the text to add your own website content
- Finally click on “Publish” button located at the top right corner to host your website.